Organization Milestones In 2016...
1. The organization authored a set of By-Laws, a Conflict of Interest Policy, & a Records Retention Policy.
2. The organization incorporated in New York State as a not-for-profit corporation; existence date of May 31st, 2016.
3. The organization elected its first Directors, its first Officers, & held its first Board of Director meetings; including its first Board of Director meeting at the chapter house.
4. The organization registered with Pi Kappa Phi National HQ as a alumni organization.
5. The organization opened its first bank account; a checking account.
6. The organization completed IRS Form 1023, & compiled associated materials, to apply for recognition by the IRS as a tax-exempt charitable organization; under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code.
7. The organization created its project application process & project progress monitoring process, including associated documents.
8. The organization accepted its first online donation made via credit/debit card.