Organization Milestones In 2017...
1. The organization designed & unveiled its website; www.castleatf.org.
2. The organization received a definitive ruling from the IRS, deeming the organization a tax-exempt charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code; effective date of exemption of May 31st, 2016.
3. The organization released its first newsletter; in 1Q 2017.
4. The organization applied for, & received, an Exempt Organization Certificate (ST-119) from New York State; exempting the organization from payment of New York State local and sales tax on certain purchases.
5. The organization held its first event; a Golf Outing & Luncheon at Brunswick Greens Golf Course in Troy, NY.
6. The organization received its first project application; for proposed replacement of the floor on the second and/or third decks of the chapter house.
7. The organization approved its first project; replacement of the third deck floor of the chapter house.
8. The organization held its first event on alumni weekend; a cocktail hour type event at the chapter house.
9. The organization started accepting recurring monthly donations via PayPal.
10. Ken Banker was elected onto the organizations Board of Directors at the Board of Directors meeting held on December 10th, 2016.